Wednesday 12 March 2008

week 7


Eiffel Tower
This is the view I got from half way up the Eiffel Tower. I love the pattern of the grass and how it shows the hassle and bustle of the city of Paris. I think the picture is a blurry but not bad. The view was great and I loved the city of Paris.I expected this building to be a little bigger, but I still thought it was a beautiful building and I love the circular window in the middle. This was my favorite picture of all the pictures I took of notredame.


Crazy Horse

I'm a total horse lover so if I see anything that has to do with horses I take a picture of it. This horse was in the White Tower in london. It has a bit of a different look than any of the other horses a little wild. So I thought that to be very interesting.

Eiffel dancer


There was a group in front of the Eiffel tower dancing and break dancing .It was really cool watching them with the Eiffel in the background so I thought it made for a very interesting shot. They were pretty good dancers and it was fun watching them.


Miss Swan

I was walking through the park in London and was amazed at how close all the animals would come to you. This swan strolled up next to me , I really like swans so I just had to take a picture . I think that its a good composition and is by far my favorite picture of the week.


Night Time

While walking through Piccadilly circus I noticed this beautifully lite building. I love all the colors in the picture and how it glows in the night. I know its a little fuzzy but I think it adds to it and I like the shot.

Twisted Paris

i liked this shot of the Eiffel tower but it was a little fuzzy so I thought about how to use that as my advantage so I used a filter in Adobe and I like how it turned out it gives a different less solid feeling to the shot and gives it some interest.


Double Decker Ghost
After trying to take a picture of a double decker in motion this is the super cool shot I got. They were moving so fast that they look transparent. I think its a really cool shot and a little Eire. You can just make out what it is, so it makes you look harder.


Rise Up

As you could probably tell I loved the Eiffel Tower I thought it was so cool and beautiful. I like how the low angle gives it a very tall look even thought the tower is really is very tall. I just really liked a lot of my shots of the tower and wanted to used shots I liked more than shots that were just ok.

High Above London
After climbing around 500 steps to get to the top of St. Paul's cathedral I was tired but the view made up for the burning sensation in my legs. This was looking down on part of the cathedral and part of the grand City of London. This shot took more effort and energy to get than any other.


No comments: