Tuesday 15 April 2008

Blog 8

By the Sea Shore

This picture was taken on our fieldtrip of the North Sea. It was on a little beach and it was really nice out. I like the color of the sky and the motion of the water it is so relaxing just looking at it. Every time I look at it takes me back to standing on the shore.

Hampton Court

This is a picture taken at Hampton Court in London. The castle was so pretty; it was made of brownish red bricks. I thought it was much warmer and homey with the lighter colored bricks verses the traditional gray stone. I like this picture the grass is so nice and perfect with the beautiful building.


Horse
This picture was taken of my favorite statue in London. I loved all the pictures I took of it. I love how the light shows beaming in the backgroud with the horse almost seeming to land on top of you. I really like the picture and the amazing details the statue had.

Lonely Man


I found this old man sitting alone on a bench and just had to take a picture of him. I love how him facing to the left makes your eye lead to the left. I always like my people picture to be in black and white becuase I feel like its more classic and like a moment frozen in time. It makes it timely to me pretty much.
Mary's little lamb

This picture was taken at the farm we visited on our fieldtrip. I'm a total animal lover and so I was completely at home at the farm. Everything was so cute I just wanted to hold all the baby lambs. I was sad that we didn't get to see a lamb being born though.

Planet HollywoodThis a picture taken of the Planet Hollywood resterant in London. I was walking down the street at night looking for a place to go out when I came across this. I liked how the sign was reflected onto the car. I think its a cool picture and even though it was taken at night everthing showed up really well.
Colored Flowers

This picture was taken of the flowers in the picnic area. I put them into Adobe photoshop and put it through the colored pencil filter. I think that it turned out really cool, to me it looks like it belongs in a kids book or something. I'm glad I took the picture and everyone who has seen it has liked it too.

Family on the go

This little family was stolling around the castle. I love family shots I think that they are so cute. Showing them in motion I think defines a family in that a family is always on the move always changing. I really like this picture I think it has a good hidden meaning.

Arch

As many of my pervious pictures this was taken on our fieldtrip. This is of a wall at the priory where you walk in. I think the angle adds height to the wall and makes the building appear taller. I really liked all the detail on the arches; I thought it was really pretty.

Stairs I took this high angle shot on a stairwell on the wall of the castle. I think it has a interesting angle in that you maybe would look down the stairs in this direction. You would normally look straight down verses sideways. I also like the stripes added from the shodow from the railing.

No comments: