Monday 18 February 2008

week 5

Light From Heaven

Ireland is a beautiful place and walking along the coast I couldn't stop taking pictures. I really like this picture because its more of a silhouette of the hills and rocky coast. I think it has a dream like feeling.


Little Chapel
This cute little chaple I found in Irleand. A famous poet was buried at the church. I liked how classic the little church was but I wish I could have gotten a picture without anyother people in the shot.

Hey Fungie

Fungie is a famous lone dolphin in a small little town in Ireland. This is a statue of him that they have in their sqaure. I like the angle I got on him, I think it makes him look really long and gives a lot of depth.



Mirror Image

I was walking in Dublin when I came upon these people. I thought it was a funny picture and I really like how it turned out. It's almost like the couple is mirroring the statue.


Face in the Rocks
We were on a tour and the driver showed us this rock formation. Can you see the face thats in the rocks? I like how the picture turned out like how its a little fuzzy and almost mystical.



Dusk in Derry
I took this picture while on a tour of Derry. It while the sun was almost set. I like how you can almost make out the town and the sky is a pretty orange. You can just make the hills in the distance.


Western Sunset
While driving in the late afternoon I took this picture. I added the sepia tone and it gives it a western feel to me. I think the sun reflecting of the water was really pretty and I love the picture.


Motion of the Ocean
While standing off one of the many cliffs on Irelands coast I captured the crashing and swirling of the waves off the rocks. I think you can really feeling the movement in the ocean.


Reach to the Heavens
Known to the locals in Dublin as the "steleto in the ghetto," this spire is located in the middle of Dublins main shopping street. The spire was very tall but I also think that the low angle makes it seem like it never ends.

Dont Look Down
I took this picture from the top of the tower looking down to the ground I think that it is a good high angle shot because it's almost completely looking straight down but not quite. I feel the picture gives the illusion that you are extremely high! higher than what we really were.

No comments: