Saturday 2 February 2008

week 3

pasture creations


This picture was taken in the pasture during our shrove tuesday footabll match. I like the picture includes the Aln River and the beautiful field. I think this picture has good composition and that there is a more equal amount of land and sky.


snowing courtyard

It was beautiful in the catheldral in Durhamn. I thought this was a beautiful picture with the snow falling and it shows a different part of the Cathedral that maybe isn't shot as much as the rest. I liked this picture and I think it gives you a sense of calmness.


Man With a Beard

The man with a beard is located in the Durhamn college. I thought his expression was tough and interested. I really liked his hair and beard and loved all the texture it gives. I also think the window in the background makes you think twice, there never would have been big glass windows during his time.


Window Shopping
I found this cute little pair in Durhamn. I thought it was cute how the little kid had to stop in front of every window while they were walking. I like the look of this picture and I think every person could relate with this picture of a kid and his mom.


Blue Blooming



I like how this picture isn't the average picture. The background is focused rather than the flower. I think the color of the flower is really pretty and how the flowers make the shape of a traingle was also interesting.


night ride

As I was walking I noticed this car flying down the road. I like how I caught the motion of the car and how the lines on the road direct your eye towards the car. I took several night shots and this was my favorite.

All the Family

I found this family in the mall in Durhamn. I liked the setup of the shot with the parents on the outside. I like how this shows the famlily on the move and that how family really is.

Shadow lifeAs I was walking through the Alnwick gardens I noticed my shadow and thought it was interesting. I like how for the first time I look tall, I'm only 5'1" so it was a change. I took this picture for humor and I like how it turned out.


little family Stomping Horse
This soldier I found in Durhamn and with my love of horses I had to take a picture of it. I took it at a low angle and I feel like it gives you a different impression than if you were at eye level or above. I think it gives you a more larger than life feeling.

Water FallingThe foutains at the Alnwick gardens were beautiful and I wanted to include include them in my blog. I think that the angle makes deceives you into thinking it is a long drop when actually it is a very small fountain. I thought it was an interesting picture and I like it.

No comments: